Internet Safety Tips for Teachers and Professors
- Prepared. Check out the safety on the Internet in order to know the types of Internet - risks, to be able to recognize and prevent them. Find out what features have student computers, and what software is installed.
- Before you let the student work on the computer, tell him as much as possible about the virtual world, its opportunities and risks.
- Do not let student explore the Internet by himself , he may face aggressive content.
- Choose the interesting Internet - resources and ask the students to explore them together.
- Make sure that systems of filtering content, spam and antivirus are installed and properly configured on the computers.
You can help us to combat child pornography, reporting to our HotLine!