Internet Safety Tips for School Juniors
- Always ask parents about unfamiliar things on the Internet. They'll tell you what it's safe to do and what not.
- Ask your parents how to communicate securely before you will start make friends with someone online, .
- Never tell strangers about yourself. Where you live, what school learn, phone number, should know only your friends and family.
- Don’t send pictures to people you don’t know . There is no need that unfamiliar people could look at photos of you, your friends or your family.
- Don’t met people from Internet without parents. There are many people who tell the lies about themselves on the Internet.
- Be friendly with others while chatting via the Internet, . Don't write, reading coarseness is as unpleasant, as hearing them. You may inadvertently offend somebody.
- Tell your parents if you feel scared or unhappy about anything.