NEWS AND EVENTS
All news and events
Child Pornography Hotline
Child Pornography Hotline is created especially for Internet users, who can report the Hotline for potentially illegal content, containing pornographic materials with children involved, found on the web-sites or while using the online services.
Hotline objectives are:
- To exclude the possibility of posting child pornography content on the Russian hosting providers’ servers.
- To minimize the possibility of Russian users’ contact with child pornography.
- make media space intolerant towards child pornography.
The Hotline receives and examines user’s reports for child pornography, found on the Internet and afrerwards proceeds the information to Russian Internet-companies and other partners.
Thus, the main Hotline’s functions are:
- Receiving users’ reports for illegal content, containing pornographic materials with children involved.
- Informing users about the current situation and methods of combating child pornography on the Internet.